So you came here to find out if P90X is a scam or not? Good, because in this review I’m going to be telling you the truth about the P90X program and who should buy it, and who should NOT.
P90X Workout Program Review
Cheapest Place to Buy: www.amazon.com
Owner: Tony Horton
My Personal Rating: 7/10
What is P90X?
As many of you already know, P90X is a training program is specifically designed for people that want to lose weight and build a little bit of muscle.
Now, there are 2 kind of people that describe this program differently. There are those that say “is a scam”, “it doesn’t work”, and those that actually get real results from it.
The differences between these people is their commitment to the program.
The type of people that actually gets results from it are the ones that are really committed to the program, follow the diet religiously, and train hard like they are suppose to do.
Who is P90X for?
Well, there might be people getting results from it, but if you take a look, they are all fat loss results and not that much muscle built.
This is because the program focuses on intense cardio sessions and a little bit of lifting (which doesn’t help in reality).
They absolutely look much better than their before picture and I respect them for that! But as you can see, the program is not really focused on building muscle while losing fat at the same time.
So if you only want to lose weight and NOT build muscle, then this program is great for you!
However, if you are looking to lose fat and at the same time build serious muscles so you get that awesome look in your body, then P90X is NOT for you.
So please don’t buy the program if your goal is to build muscle (while losing fat at the same time or only build muscle). You won’t be happy with the results.
If your goal is to lose fat and/or build muscle, then you should check out my #1 recommendation below. Oh, and yes, this works for girls too.
- I have done research on the results, and a lot of them seems legit.
- Great to lose weight.
- You get training videos which keeps you motivated, and gives you an understanding of how you are suppose to do the exercises.
- Great for beginners that are just starting to get into fitness!
- Not that good for building muscle.
- Unfortunately, I did found a lot of fake results as well.
- Too much stress to get used to the eating lifestyle as you don’t get to eat your favorite foods when you want.
- They don’t teach you about calories (this is very important to master if you want to start living an enjoyable lifestyle with your favorite foods!).
- They have a specific meal plan (instead of teaching you about calories), in which you have to follow strictly to get results.
- Not recommended for the long term. Is not something you can learn and do to keep you fit for the rest of your life.
Is P90X a SCAM?
I wouldn’t say it’s a scam, but it isn’t the best program out there. There are programs out there that teach a lot more about very important things that P90X doesn’t, for example: progressive overload, calories and macros, knowing what type of workout works best for your goals, etc.
These are important if you want to create your own lifestyle for the rest of your life. It’s about finding the most enjoyable way to progress while staying strong and healthy for the rest of your life.
And if you are not enjoying the progress, your results won’t last long!
You will gain the weight back because it is mostly likely that after completing a “short-term” program, you will get back to your normal way of eating.
What to do Instead? – I KNOW A BETTER ALTERNATIVE!
If you really want a program/course that will help you lose fat while building powerful packed muscle, AND while having an enjoyable lifestyle. Make sure to check out my #1 recommendation in the button below.
This will teach you everything you need to know in order to achieve your fitness goal WHILE ENJOYING THE PROGRESS. Just take a look at the video inside the page to see what it is all about, and the results people have gotten with it (including me!).
Anyways, I hope you found this review helpful, and if you have any question about it or about my #1 recommendation, please leave a comment below and I will answer as fast as I get your message 🙂