So you have come across Mike Chang’s videos on YouTube? And you are not sure whether you can trust this guy?
Good, after reading this review you are going to have enough information to decide whether Six Pack Shortcuts is a scam or not.
About the program
Name: Six Pack Shortcuts
Founder: Mike Chang
My personal rating: 4/10
I will also give you my #1 recommended fitness program in the end of this video. This will be for those who either want to build muscle or lose fat.
If you want to check that out now, you can scroll down to the button of this review 🙂
What is Six Pack Shortcuts? & Who is Mike Chang?
As you might already know he is a fitness trainer mostly known for his YouTube advertisements and 5 minute videos.
Now, you are probably here not to find out what it is, but if it’s a scam. So let me tell you a little bit about Mike Chang… He is a very good marketer! But not be the best trainer as he wants you to believe.
For sure you can get results with his training program if you are a beginner, but most beginners get results with whatever program they get into.
If you REALLY want to get results, you should learn from people like Jeff Cavaliere from Athlean-X, or Greg O’ Galagher from Kinobody. They know A LOT about training and expose all the BS that is being said out there in the fitness industry.
I do like Kinobody slightly better though as you get to live a very enjoyable lifestyle while progressing. If you are interested in getting started with Kinobody make sure to scroll down to the button on “My Advice”.
Pros – What I liked…
- It might works if you are a beginner.
- It is well organized.
- All his course is on video.
Cons – What I didn’t like…
- They talk about good foods versus bad foods when in reality only calories matter at the end of the day.
- If you decide to keep your membership, you’ll be billed $67/month on top of the initial feed paid for this service – it will be up to you to cancel this on your own to prevent re-billing.
- They still think that liquids have a big impact on our six pack abs. While in reality body fat is what matters when you look at your abs.
- The course is very easy and when I started watching it, the information they gave was too easy stuff that could be learn in other videos on YouTube.
- The cooking modules are plain useless (they cook some chicken, meat and potatoes, so let’s be serious)
Is Six Pack Shortcuts a Scam?
It’s not like they will steal your money, there is useful information inside the program. However, it’s so “beginnerish” that the information can be easily found in the internet and other YouTube videos.
Plus paying a monthly fee for a fitness program is a waste of money, specially when they only give too basic information for it.
So NO, I do not recommend you to buy the program. If you want something that will work for life, help you build a powerful body, and get KEEP that fat off your belly.
Please make sure to check out the Kinobody programs. The Kino Programs will also make sure to keep you away from all the BS in the fitness industry.
PS. Kinobody is not a program, they have different programs. One that focuses on building muscle while staying lean, one that focuses on losing fat while building/maintaining muscle, there is also a program for woman, and more.
Anyways, I hope you found this helpful. Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions! It really helps me a lot. 🙂