In this review I’m going to be revealing you my personal thoughts on the Jump Manual. By reading through this you will hopefully find out questions like: Is the Jump Manual a scam? Is the Jump Manual legit? Or should I buy it? We are also going to give you a little overview of what it is, and the cheapest place to buy.
Product: The Jump Manual
Cheapest Place to Buy: JumpManual.com
Guarantee: 60 days money back guarantee
My Personal Rating: 9.5 out of 10
What is The Jump Manual?
The Jump Manual is a training program designed specifically to help you jump higher. The program is a full training package that will teach you step by step how to increase your vertical jump.
The good thing about this training program is that it focus on the correct methods like flexibility, resistance training, eating techniques, and many more. Most programs out there focus on one or two factors of vertical jumping. But this program shows you all the nine different factors you will need to increase your vertical jump.
I will recommend this program to people that are interested in increasing their ability to jump higher and to people that are into basketball.
The Positives of The Jump Manual
- The exercises are not only to increase your vertical jump, but they are also outstanding for general fitness.
- Great support. Including a chat feature on Jacob’s website.
- It includes alternative exercises if you can’t afford a gym membership.
- It includes an easy nutrition plan to follow and workout charts which will allow you to build the muscle you need.
- Adding 10 inches to your jump is guaranteed by the time you finish 12 weeks of the program.
- The training in the program has scientific evidence.
- One-on-one training with Jacob Hiller.
The Negatives of The Jump Manual
- In order to see results, it is required that you put time, effort, and dedication.
- This is not a “magic program”, it won’t give you instant results. It is a process that will lead to GREAT results over time.
Scam or Legit?
No, the Jump Manual is absolutely not a scam. In fact, the manual itself has been featured on ESPN and Fade Away, UK’s biggest basketball magazine.
If you are interested in buying the program, I would suggest buying it on their original website JumpManual.com. I believe is the best place since you will be getting a 60 days money back guarantee if you do so.
I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about The Jump Manual or want to leave your own personal review, leave a comment below.