My goal for this post is going to be to answer the question: is Kinobody a SCAM? Which will make you realize whether you should buy programs from Kinobody or not. Keep in mind that this is going to be from my perspective and own experience with Kinobody. Enjoy the review!
Founder: Greg O’ Gallagher
The Kinobody Program I’m Currently Following: Greek God
My personal rating: 98/100 (Best Ranking in Muscle Strategies!)
What I know about Kinobody (Short)
Kinobody is created for people who want a lifestyle they can enjoy while progressing and getting stronger at the gym. It is one of the hottest fitness trends now in the industry and it has been growing extremely fast lately.
After watching Greg O’ Gallagher’s videos on YouTube for a while, the guy convinced me into buying his muscle building program and I couldn’t be more satisfied with my diet and body.
Greg O’ Gallagher, the founder of Kinobody made me realize that building a great physique and losing fat is actually very EASY.
What are the positives about Greg’s programs?
- You only train 3 days a week.
- You only do about 4-5 exercises in a workout.
- You notice results in your body and strength early (Maybe 4-6 weeks, depending on the individual).
- The programs are very “complete”. Everything you need to know are written in the programs.
- You are allowed to join his private Facebook groups once you buy one of his programs (very supportive group).
- You will learn to eat in a very enjoyable way that has benefits for fat loss AND your health as well (meaning that you can live longer, etc).
- His programs contain many fat loss and muscle building strategies that other programs don’t have.
- Greg’s programs are based on science.
- Kinobody has programs for women too.
What are the negatives about Greg’s programs?
- The workouts are intense!
- You have to be consistent and disciplined in order to get the results you want.
- You have to apply the Intermittent Fasting Protocol (Kinobody Style) to your lifestyle, although is not completely necessary. But when you get use to it, dieting becomes extremely easy.
Why are the Kinobody programs so special?
His programs are unique, almost everything he recommends on his programs are against many bodybuilding courses like:
- Training 5-6 times a week (which is overtraining).
- Performing long sessions at the gym.
- Consuming unnecessary supplements.
- Eating 5-6 small meals a day (which is not satisfying when you diet).
Check out what Kinobody is all about in this video:
Is it a scam or not?
No, absolutely not! I personally have the program myself and it has made my life a lot easier! Check out my results and personal experience with Kinobody on my about me page here.
I would recommend his programs to people who want to be muscular AND lean at the same time. Kinobody programs also works well for people who want to live a healthier lifestyle as well. If you are interested in purchasing one of the programs feel free to click on one of the links below for a cheaper price!
Click here to get access to the “Greek God Program” (Kinobody’s Muscle Building Program)
Click here to get access to the “Aggressive fat loss program” (Kinobody’s Fat Loss Program)
You can do the Kinobody Survey by clicking the yellow button below. It will tell you which Kinobody Program is the right one for you based on your answers. Give it a shot! It will only take you less than a minute to find out the right program for you.