Welcome to my Powerline P1X Home Gym review where I will be showing you whether this product is worth purchasing by taking a look at its quality and features.
My goal for this review will be to show you the features, pros, cons, a short description, and some videos as well. This way you will have enough information to find out wether this product is worth purchasing or not.
Powerline P1X Single Stack Home Gym Review
Cheapest Place to Buy: amazon.com
Waranty: 10-year frame warranty; one-year warranty covers all other parts
Shipping Time: Usually ships within 4 to 5 days (can only be shipped in the US)
Customer Rating on Amazon: 4.1 out of 5.0
My Personal Rating: 4.5 out of 5.0
The Powerline P1X Home Gym is a well constructed gym designed to last for a long time and with its modern design, it can be used to compliment home decoration. The Powerline P1X is built with heavy steels and all of the pivot points are assembled with heavy duty shafts and bushings. With its design this gym can even last for a lifetime.
This gym has a 160 lbs weight stack and can be upgraded whenever you want to a 210 lbs weight stack at the maximum. The Powerline PX1 is also a very comfortable gym since it features no-cable-change design at the same time the machine includes adjustable leg extension that is equipped with thick foam rollers. In addition to that, the hand grips and rollers are made with high-density foam rubber making your workout even more comfortable.
You may think the price of the machine is too high for a home gym, but remember that this thing is built to last for a very long time. Think about it, if you pay $35 a month for a gym membership, you pay $420 for the year. In less than 3 years the machine will pay for itself, and you won’t have to worry about getting gym memberships anymore. So it’s a good investment.
Now if you can’t pay for that price and you are looking to a similar machine that is cheaper click here to check out the reviews of my recommended brand for home gyms here!
More information about the product
Item Weight: 391 pounds
Item Dimension: 71 x 66 x 83 inches
The reason this product does not get 5 stars…
As I can see on Amazon reviews many people say they would give it a 5, but unfortunately, not many did. The only reason to this was because of the pain that it took for many people to build since the instructions weren’t clear and many were having problems understanding it. Other than that, this machine seems to be pretty legit.
- Multi-grip press arm system designed for optimum muscle interaction for the chest, incline, and shoulder press movements.
- Fully adjustable leg extension with thick foam rollers.
- Includes mid row handles offer a mid and lower back workout designed to increase flexibility, build strength, and relieve lower back stress.
- No-cable-change design that will allow you to switch between high, mid, and low pulley exercises.
- Included cable attachments offer the versatility to perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, resistance abdominal crunches, and more
- Designed to perform large range of motion on the exercises
- Full adjustability for any size user
- Easy to use.
- Very well constructed (this gym can last, even for a lifetime!)
- Anyone can use it!
- As I said on the features list, it’s easy to switch between exercises as it has a no-cable-change design
- Good quality home gym
- Good looking too
- Many different and great exercises can be performed!
- Large range of motion as I said in the features list
- FREE shipping on Amazon! (In the US)
- The instructions are difficult to understand
- Can only be shipped in the US
Short Video with Photo Gallery Overview of the Product 🙂
Should you Purchase the Powerline P1X Home Gym?
If you are looking for a home gym that lasts for a lifetime and that will get you fit at home, yes absolutely! And no, if you are a more advanced user and you are looking for a more professional machine, then make sure to check out the Marcy Home Gyms – my recommendation here!
Anyways, if you want to see the Powerline P1X Home Gym on Amazon, feel free to click on the yellow button below.