In this “Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym” review I’m going to tell you everything you need to know before purchasing this product.
My goal for this review will be to show you the pros, cons, a short description, and a video as well. Showing you all this will hopefully make you realize whether you should buy the Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym or not. Let’s start!
Powertec Fitness Workbench Lever Gym
Price Now: $1,259.00
Cheapest Place to Buy: amazon.com
Shipping Time: Usually ships within 4 to 5 days
Customer Rating on Amazon: 4.6 out of 5.0
The Powertech Fitness Workbench Lever Gym is a well built and solid machine designed for people that take weight training serious, for people that don’t have access to a gym, and for people that simply want to get a great workout at home without the need of wasting time by driving to the gym every time.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could train every single muscle group by only using one machine? Well, this does exactly that. This gym is a customizable one, where you can perform exercises like bench press, leg press, rows, shrugs, shoulder press, lat pull downs, calf raises, and A LOT more! Check out the list of some exercises that can be performed in the picture below.
The leverage machine combines the feel and resistance of free weights, with safety and control of the machine, meaning you won’t need a spotter! The leverage machine will also get the work done fast since it is built easy to adjust.
You may think the price of the machine is too high for a home gym, but remember that this thing is built to last for a very long time, and is a machine you can train all your muscles with. Think about it, if you pay $35 a month for a gym membership, you pay $420 for the year. In less than 3 years the machine will pay for itself, and you won#t have to worry about getting gym memberships anymore.
More information about the product:
Item Weight: 500 pounds
Item Dimension: Height 81,7 inches, Width 57.5 inches, Length 81.4 inches
Weight Capacity: Press Arm: 500 lbs, Cable: 300 lbs
- Redesigned lateral arms that provide symmetrical and bio-mechanical performance.
- Incorporates a lock and load removable bench section opening up the lever area for power exercises such as squats, shrugs and rows.
- Standard footplate increases its rigidity both while at-use or at-rest positions.
- The bench has wheels for easy in and out access and includes handle bars for gripping.
- Constructed with 3″ & 2″ steel tubing with a 12 gauge (2.5 mm) wall thickness.
- The unit will accept any Olympic style plate.
- Comes in to colors: yellow or gunmetal grey
- The weight limit on this is well beyond the normal home gym.
- This machine is built to last (I’m talking lifetime here).
- The machine is well built and smooth.
- The variety of potential exercises is beyond what the manufacturer shows – a lot.
- You will be able to hit every major body part and even more.
- Switching from one exercise to another is relatively quick.
- You are safe, you don’t need a spotter!
- Weights are not included.
- You can use the squat bar for leg press and it works alright, but Powertec could have made a simple attachment for that.
- Hard for short people to put their feet flat on the floor when doing bench press.