Product: The Bodyweight Mastery
Cheapest Place to Buy: Kinobody.com
Guarantee: 30 days money back guarantee
My Personal Rating: 9.8 out of 10
What is The Bodyweight Mastery Program?
The Bodyweight Mastery is a complete training program and nutrition plan that will teach you how to get shredded and strong by ONLY doing bodyweight exercises. The program is based on 8 levels for each exercise, level 1 will be the easiest and level 8 the hardest. The ultimate goals are to be able to do the following exercises: one arm chin ups, full handstand push ups, muscle ups, pistol squats, front levers, leg raises and advanced one handed push ups.
Greg O’ Gallagher, the founder of Kinobody and the author of Bodyweight Mastery is a young professional trainer living in Toronto. According to Greg, his programs are based on his knowledge that he got from researching, reading, going through medical journals, learning from the smartest people in the industry, and testing on himself and the hundreds of clients he coached.
I personally don’t own the program myself. But that’s because I have access to a gym and currently doing his muscle building program “Greek God Program“.
Here is a video review from Greg’s YouTube channel:
What are the Positives & Negatives of Bodyweight Mastery Program?
- The workouts don’t take longer than 40-45 minutes
- You only train 3 days a week
- The program is made for everybody! Since it has different difficulty levels from level 1 to 8.
- You notice results in the first 4-6 weeks, depending on the individual.
- The program is very complete, it has literally everything you need to achieve your goals.
- The way Greg teaches you to eat, lets you eat whatever you want by using intermittent fasting.
- You don’t need a gym
- The program is based on science
- The workouts are intense!
- It requires discipline and consistency
- You will need a bar to perform some of the workouts
Is Bodyweight Mastery for you?
I would recommend the program to people that don’t have access to a gym, or to people that simply prefer bodyweight training rather than weight lifting.
I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions about the bodyweight mastery program or want to leave your personal review, leave a comment below.